Things to do in Moncton
Explore our list of things to do in Moncton and see the best local attractions, shopping, and more.
- Magnetic Hill Zoo - After you've taken your car for a drive on Magnetic Hill, stop by the zoo and meet over 600 animals, including some endangered species. The zoo is open daily from April - December, and in the summer you can watch the zookeepers do animal feedings up close.
- Magic Mountain Water Park - Open mid-June through early September, this summer hot-spot is a great way to spend a day. With a number of waterslides, pools, miniature golf and arcade games, the whole family can have fun in the sun.
- Cabela's - Located just across the road, you'll find all the outdoor, hunting, and fishing gear you could ever need.
- Moncton Market - Stop by on Saturdays for this farmer's market with over 130 local vendors. Grab a bite to eat, purchase gifts, or just browse for a few hours.
- Resurgo Place - Home to the Moncton Museum, Transportation Discovery Centre, Thomas Williams House and more, this local attraction houses a great deal of local history. The museum is open all year long and offers discounts on Thursday evening visits.
- Moncton Coliseum
- Crandall University - A very small liberal arts school, Crandall University houses fewer than 1,000 students. This private, Baptist college offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees, and has an athletics program, the Chargers.
- University of Moncton
- Irish Town Nature Park - Whether you are looking to get out for a walk, or try your hand at kayaking, this urban park is located just a few minutes from the hotel. Guided nature walks are available daily in July and August.
- Royal Oaks Golf Club - Hit the links on this par 72, 18-hole course designed by US Open architect Rees Jones.